Does your new cafe or restaurant really need custom printed paper coffee cups? For some, a custom print on a coffee cup may seem like just a flourish, a fancy detail that you can do without.
Having custom printed takeaway coffee cups however, delivers a number of great benefits to your business that can put it ahead of the competition. This is especially true when you know how to properly maximise your personalised coffee cups.
How Can You Benefit from Personalised Coffee Cups?
Coffee has earned a permanent place in a lot of people’s lives. Most people can’t survive a day without at least a cup or two, which means at some point during the day they will be holding a paper coffee cup in their hands. If you’ve got something printed on that cup, you automatically get daily exposure for whatever it is you’ve printed. That is the key to the power of the personalised coffee cup.
So how does this benefit you and your business exactly?
- Free advertising for your brand - Without a print your cafe’s coffee cup is just like any other coffee cup out there. But with your logo and name printed on it, that cup magically turns into a mobile advertisement for your business. Wherever your customer goes and drinks from that cup of coffee, your brand and business get free exposure.
- Encourages repeat business - Have you ever experienced hearing an ad on the radio over and over again- so often that is almost sounds like background noise- but then one day you suddenly have the urge to go buy that thing that was advertised? It’s one of the oldest and cleverest tricks in advertising: repetition. When people see or hear about your brand repetitively, it gets into their subconscious. You can achieve that same effect with a custom printed coffee cup. Your printed cup reinforces your brand on to your existing customers’ minds-- so the next time they want coffee or a hot chocolate, guess who’s brand they’re going to think of first? That’s right-- yours.
- Strengthens your brand - In the competitive takeaway coffee business, it’s important to make your brand stand out. By having a distinctly printed coffee cup, people can quickly identify your brand. Depending on what you include in your coffee cup’s design, people can associate your brand with different things. With a bright and colourful cup, people are more likely to view your brand as fresh and energetic; whereas a dark and conservative design feels more serious and sophisticated.
- Creates a positive first impression - Cups aren’t just containers for takeaway beverages, they’re packaging for your product. And while the quality of your product is what matters most, its packaging can still have a big impact on how people view it, especially when they haven’t tried it yet. A plain and common cup tells them nothing about your product at all. But a custom printed coffee cup can speak volumes. It creates a professional image of your business that lets people associate it with a higher quality product. It shows people that you are attentive to detail, and that you put a lot of thought into your product. In the long run, this can help boost your sales and encourage customer retention.
- Increases customer engagement - There’s a lot that you can print on your coffee cup than just your business name and logo. You can have QR codes printed on them that can lead customers to a special feature or offer on your business website. You can share a short and engaging story of your brand, or tell people of the positive initiatives your business is involved in that support the community. You can even make them fun for customers by putting in trivia, thoughtful questions, quotes, or even greetings that can make them smile.
Custom coffee cup printing is not just some extra flourish. In today’s competitive takeaway coffee market, it’s just about essential. If you’re planning to have your business’ coffee cups custom printed, make sure you do it right by choosing an experienced and reliable takeaway food container supplier like Alpha Food Packaging do it for you. Get in touch with us now to enquire.